MOBILE COLUMN LIFTS
ST1075 Mobile Column Lift
Stertil-Koni ST 1075 is the latest innovation in high performance, low maintenance and safety-focused mobile column vehicle lift technology. Designed to deliver an optimal combination of flexibility and productivity, it’s well suited to lift all types of vehicles, including those with air suspension.
WEIGHT: 16,500 lbs per column, 14 inch lifting fork
WIRELESS: Revolutionary ebright Smart Control System for ease of use with maximum visual information
CABLED: Heavy duty plugs at both ends for work in a fixed location
Mobile column lifts were developed to assist health and safety demands in the garage equipment market. They are engineered to address virtually all lifting requirements. These mobile truck lifts reduce hazards and allow modifications to suit the height of any mechanic. Hoffman Services Inc is proud to be the exclusive New Jersey distributor for leading mobile column lift manufacturer, Stertil-Koni. Their mobile columns lifts feature:
- lift from 16,500 lbs to 40,000 lbs per column
- high quality, high tensile DOMEX steel for maximum strength
- reliable hydraulic technology for rapid ascent and descent
- independent mechanical locking pawl (tested at 3:1 safety)
- gravity-fed locking system – no springs which can rust or distort
- 1 3/8” locking intervals on carriage
- 3 level redundancies (mechanical, electrical and hydraulic)
- hose burst valve for protection against catastrophic line rupture
- self-diagnosis and troubleshooting protocols (minimum 25 codes)
- lifting height 69″
- patented gas shock to provide overload protection for pallet jack
- approved for outdoor and indoor use.
Hoffman Services is proud to distribute for Stertil- Koni, one of the world’s leading lift manufacturers and suppliers. Stertil-Koni has an impressive and comprehensive range of lifts to suit a variety of situations including mobile lifts, wireless lifts, in-ground lifts, 4-post lifts, 2-post lifts and many accessories.