Heavy Duty Twin Post Lifts
The FREEDOM LIFT’s stability and safety has been enhanced by innovative design and sophisticated construction and intelligent technology. The 2-post lift and lifting arms are streamlined and strong at the same time. Multiple automatic features- both mechanical and hydraulic – ensure maximum safety. It features an independent mechanical locking system which starts at just eight inches above floor level and continues up the entire height of the lift every 3 1/8 inches – providing the most mechanical locking positions in its category.
FREEDOM LIFT also delivers fast, smooth lifting, conveniently and reliably.
The FREEDOM LIFT comes in four models:
- SK 2.16 with lifting capacity of 16,000 lbs
- SK 2.20 with lifting capacity of 20,000 lbs
- SK 2.26 with lifting capacity of 26,000 lbs
- SK 2.30 with lifting capacity of 30,000 lbs
Each features a clean, ergonomic design distiguished by wheels-free lifting, telescopic swing arms with a wide range of usability and a design that requires no mechanical structure overhead. All of the models provides optimal safety through a symmetrical open floor design that optimize workspace in the shop.
Some of the features include:
- Symmetrical open floor design providing work and moving space in the workshop
- Proportional hydraulic control valve system which allows smooth operation
- Independent mechanical locking system with 3 1/8″ increments starting 8 inches from floor level
- Short lifting and lowering times
- Model SK 2.16 is executed with double telescopic support arms. the SK 2.16EFA is executed with extended flex arms.
- For Models SK 2.20, SK 2.26, and SK 3.0, single and double telescopic arms sets are available.
Hoffman Services is proud to distribute for Stertil- Koni, one of the world’s leading lift manufacturers and suppliers. Stertil-Koni has an impressive and comprehensive range of lifts to suit a variety of situations including mobile lifts, wireless lifts, in-ground lifts, 4-post lifts, 2-post lifts and many accessories.