MOBILE COLUMN LIFTS
Heavy Duty Mobile Column (Cabled) Lifts
The ST 1065FXV mobile column lift is specifically designed to lift vehicles with large wheel diameters, such as wheel loaders, graders, tow-tugs, mining vehicles, mobile cranes and other heavy industrial vehicles.
Large wheel diameters
The pick-up fork of the ST 1065FXV is 19.7 inches long and 30 inches wide, making it possible to lift vehicles with a wheel diameter up to 71 inches. For vehicles with a wheel diameter between 39 inches – 51 inches, one reducer plate is required. Two reducer plates are required to pick-up vehicles with a wheel diameter between 31 inches – 39 inches.
Each column has a max. lifting capacity of 14,300 lbs. Up to 28 columns can be used in a set up, making it possible to lift extremely heavy and multi-axled vehicles. The microprocessor controlled lifting system ensures full synchronization during raising and lowering of the columns. The exact tracking offers unique advantages.
- Individual and paired operation from the column concerned.
- Operation of the system from every column.
- 2-speed lowering
Mobile column lifts were developed to assist health and safety demands in the garage equipment market. They are engineered to address virtually all lifting requirements. These mobile truck lifts reduce hazards and allow modifications to suit the height of any mechanic. Hoffman Services Inc is proud to be the exclusive New Jersey distributor for leading mobile column lift manufacturer, Stertil-Koni. Their mobile columns lifts feature:
- lift from 16,500 lbs to 40,000 lbs per column
- high quality, high tensile DOMEX steel for maximum strength
- reliable hydraulic technology for rapid ascent and descent
- independent mechanical locking pawl (tested at 3:1 safety)
- gravity-fed locking system – no springs which can rust or distort
- 1 3/8” locking intervals on carriage
- 3 level redundancies (mechanical, electrical and hydraulic)
- hose burst valve for protection against catastrophic line rupture
- self-diagnosis and troubleshooting protocols (minimum 25 codes)
- lifting height 69″
- patented gas shock to provide overload protection for pallet jack
- approved for outdoor and indoor use.
Hoffman Services is proud to distribute for Stertil- Koni, one of the world’s leading lift manufacturers and suppliers. Stertil-Koni has an impressive and comprehensive range of lifts to suit a variety of situations including mobile lifts, wireless lifts, in-ground lifts, 4-post lifts, 2-post lifts and many accessories.