DRIVE ON LIFTS
- The platforms are available in lengths: 14’9″, 20’4″,26’2″ & 33′ are also adjustable
- the wide platforms have low drive-on height, suitable for “low ground” clearance vehicles
- the operational unit containing the control box and hydraulic pump can be placed on any post for convenience.
- can be extended in a tandem configuration for longer vehicles
- hydraulics with pressure relief and hose burst valves
- independent gravity operated locking mechanism to prevent unexpected lowering.
- electronic synchronization system for smooth, safe level listing and lowering.
- splash proof electrical system
- automatic overload protection
Drive On Lifts from Stertil-Koni are ideal bus lifts and truck lifts. They are engineered to deliver a superior lifting solution with a maximum emphasis on safety and performance.
Some of the key features include high stability, low drive-on height, no cross beams, extensive locking positions, and state-of-the-art technology.
Hoffman Services is proud to distribute for Stertil- Koni, one of the world’s leading lift manufacturers and suppliers. Stertil-Koni has an impressive and comprehensive range of lifts to suit a variety of situations including mobile lifts, wireless lifts, in-ground lifts, 4-post lifts, 2-post lifts and many accessories.