DRIVE ON LIFTS
Heavy Duty Four Post Lifts
WEIGHT: From 10 to 25 tons
USE: Tractor trailers, buses, public works facilities
CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL: High-quality, high-tensile DOMEX steel
- drive on lifts have no cross beams fore or aft allowing a completely open floor
- adjustable runways for multi-wheel base vehicles.
- hydraulic system electrically controlled using potentiometers to monitor vehicle weight displacement and smooth synchronization.
- programmable lifting height, lighting and foot protection.
- combination locking pawl (solenoid activated) and metal ladders on carriage operate independently of drive mechanism
- hose burst valve protection prevents rapid descent in case of hydraulic fluid loss.
- operates as a synchronized pair or independently – necessary when lifting articulated buses, trucks and semi-trailers or with vehicles with an uneven weight distribution such as a truck and crane combination.
Low Drive-on Height: 27″ wide runways enjoy drive-on height of 8 5/8″ for ST4175 and 11″ for ST4250.
Expansive Lifting Height: With 75″ of lifting height.
Adjustable Runways: Runways can be adjusted laterally with a minimum range of adjustment of 6 inches.
Vertical Lifting: The lifts rise vertically (no overhang like a parallelogram). The ST-4250 rises at a rate of 72 seconds.
Flush Mount or Surface Mount: All models can be installed either recessed or surface mount.
Drive On Lifts from Stertil-Koni are ideal bus lifts and truck lifts. They are engineered to deliver a superior lifting solution with a maximum emphasis on safety and performance.
Some of the key features include high stability, low drive-on height, no cross beams, extensive locking positions, and state-of-the-art technology.
Hoffman Services is proud to distribute for Stertil- Koni, one of the world’s leading lift manufacturers and suppliers. Stertil-Koni has an impressive and comprehensive range of lifts to suit a variety of situations including mobile lifts, wireless lifts, in-ground lifts, 4-post lifts, 2-post lifts and many accessories.