DRIVE ON LIFTS
WEIGHT: SKY 200 45,000lbs, SKY 250, 55,000-78,000 lbs capacity
USE: Buses, heavy trucks, tractor trailers, public works facilities, wash bays
- ‘clear floor’ concept allows easy access under the chassis. No crossbeam fore or aft or base frame.
- flush mounted or surface mounted installation with various lengths possible
- platform can be extended by 4’12” on each side and by 8’25” on the runway to accommodate bigger vehicles with no need for extra legs required.
- vertical lifting without posts
- locking from floor level with 31 teeth
- minimal horizontal forces with 4 plates and 4 X M16 anchor bolts per foot plate.
- minimal concrete strength required.
- can be easily moved
- four independent legs provide maximum access with no tripping hazard
- rotating axles manufactured from stainless steel and include a 10 year warranty
- bearings are self-lubricated
Drive On Lifts from Stertil-Koni are ideal bus lifts and truck lifts. They are engineered to deliver a superior lifting solution with a maximum emphasis on safety and performance.
Some of the key features include high stability, low drive-on height, no cross beams, extensive locking positions, and state-of-the-art technology.
Hoffman Services is proud to distribute for Stertil- Koni, one of the world’s leading lift manufacturers and suppliers. Stertil-Koni has an impressive and comprehensive range of lifts to suit a variety of situations including mobile lifts, wireless lifts, in-ground lifts, 4-post lifts, 2-post lifts and many accessories.